A request, Please reply.

chandrakant pushkar chandrakantpushkar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 04:38:03 UTC 2012

> Hello Friend/Sir/Madam

                        I am currently doing PhD at IIT Kharagpur from
Aerospace engineering department. Research scholars at IIT Kharagpur
organize an annual event called "Research Scholars' Day" where latest
research is showcased, opening the possibilities, and impregnating new
ideas for further development in the field of aerospace engineering. It is
our desire to combine industry need and the research capability of ours,
for productive research which would benefit current industry demands by
starting new ventures. With the combined efforts of the industry and
researchers at IIT Kharagpur, we can solve the critical problems, generate
new process and technique.

Request to you my dear friend is to forward the contact detail of the HR in
your or your friends company, so that we can contact them. with your help
only this event will be successful.

> Its our desire to unite the corporate and the academic for productive
> progress, for giving boost to current technology and techniques.
>
> *This event is an opportunity for industry to look at latest research and
> pose their problems to the researching community. while for us we will look
> forward to new problems. *
> *
> *
> We are hereby inviting for the sponsors for the event which is scheduled
> to be held in the first week of December, final date being dependent on
> availability of chief guests and some academic activities.
>
> Pamphlet showcasing major research areas and activities is attached,
> please find the attachment.
>
> Looking forward to your participation, Feel free to contact us for
> any query or information.
>

> Research Scholars

Aerospace Engineering
Depratment<http://iitkgp.ac.in/academics/index.php?page=acadunits#>