[Fedora-legal-list] Please define "effective license" (for the love of consistency)

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Jul 19 13:49:37 UTC 2010

On 07/18/2010 07:10 AM, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> You started a discussion on a topic that is frequently missunderstood in the
> OSS community.

Please ignore Mr. Schilling's trolling here. His unique legal
interpretations are his own, and do not reflect that of anyone else. He
is not a member of the Fedora community, much less Fedora Legal.

As I would prefer that this list be generally considered a source for
good information (and because I'm tired of him confusing people with his
answers), I've unsubscribed him from this mailing list.

~spot