[Fedora-legal-list] Third Party Infringement ?

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Mon Nov 8 03:11:01 UTC 2010

Dear Legal Team + Spot,

I seem to recall something about third party infringement, in the case
of the wiki or other docs mentioning third party repositories, which
contain codecs and such.

Has anything changed in this respect ? Because I thought there was this
legal issue in the US. I seem to recall much annoyance during FUDcon
Berlin with regard to this topic, as the EU never had this problem.

Would be nice if somebody could enlighten us all.

Regards,

Tristan
--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org