[Fedora-livecd-list] Starting point

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 21:20:54 UTC 2005

Glen, I suppose you're talking about instances in which a lazy programmer
uses perl for a one-line function that could just as easily be solved by
bash and sed.  Right?

But how often does this happen besides for perl or python, since both are
pretty central?  Are you talking about module bloat?

If you have specific examples, that'd help a lot.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan