[Fedora-livecd-list] Customize users of the image Live

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 13:43:55 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-22 at 13:00 -0200, Thiago Braga Santana wrote:
> How can I do for the standard Windows Manager, log on the "root"
> instead of the user "fedora" in the environment "Live"?
> How should I proceed to the image LiveCd that I am creating, contains
> only the user "root"?

If you look at the livecd-fedora-8-base-desktop.ks and
livecd-fedora-8-desktop.ks and go down into the %post section, you'll
see where the fedora user is created as well as where the user is added
to be auto-logged into gdm.  If you don't want this behavior, then
you'll need to adjust the config you use to not run those commands

Jeremy