[Fedora-livecd-list] Revisor creates a very large iso image

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Sun Apr 20 10:57:13 UTC 2008

Hello, list!

WHile trying to generate a livecd with the git version of revisor from
thursday 17.th (or wed 16.th, not sure), I get an iso file of about
3GB, although I expect it to be about 500MB. I'm not sure what debug
info you need to tell me why it is so large, so I just want to ask if
there is some known issues regarding theis problem. If not, I will
come back with more info, e.g. output from the building process etc.

Thanks

Lars