[Fedora-livecd-list] Bring me up to speed on using git for livecd-tools

Jasper Hartline jasper.hartline at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 19:46:28 UTC 2010

I didn't have any plans to make any changes today, just getting ahead
of the curve wanting to know how you guys usually do your checkouts
and commits, so that I may know the procedure.

I was added to gitlivecd group this morning though.
That still requires me to know how to use fedpkg and git properly.
Do you mind helping a minute?