[Fedora-livecd-list] Development of biarch live CD script.

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Aug 24 02:08:09 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 17:17:43 -0700,
  Jasper Hartline <jasper.hartline at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bruno, do you think you could test this script too and tell me, what
> you think about
> getting it into livecd-tools? What needs to happen?

I don't think I am going to get a lot of to test this. If it is a new
script to get added to the package, I don't think the barrier is too high.

There should be some documentation. Preferably a man page, but a --help
option could do for now.

The script needs a bit of support in the Makefile and spec file. I think
some of autotools is used, so it may need to be the .in or .am file that
needs to be changed.

If you guys think it is ready, I'll make a real quick look at it and get
it committed to livecd-tools master?