[Fedora-livecd-list] Development of biarch live CD script.

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:16:28 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:09 PM, Jasper Hartline
<jasper.hartline at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 3:23 AM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Redownloading did not help, it actually boots into the installer for
>> the i686 image even though that's the one I suspected was wrong.
>
> Not sure what to make of that.
> You're saying it loads up Anaconda?

I thought so at first but after I proceeded to the next screen I
realized it was Firstboot, which is still odd because I thought the
liveCDs were supposed to have a "liveuser" or something already setup.

>> Also, after figuring out I have to add the offset=512 option to mount
>> in order to mount the volume I see all the files seem to be there for
>> both arch's. Is it possible that isolinux.cfg is being used instead of
>> extlinux.cfg? It's still there and could be removed I think.
>
> Yeah we can remove that directory if we want.
> If we decide to make the script do multiple architecture, disk images and ISO
> for DVD media we would want to use it.
>
> I don't think isolinux is being used though.
> Is there a possibility you can upload the resulting ISO file made
> so I can look at it?

I could try but I have a pretty pitiful upload speed on my DSL. What
about if we start with a dump of the file names and go from there?

Richard