[Fedora-livecd-list] Patch review request for exception handling

Jasper Hartline jasper.hartline at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 10:09:35 UTC 2010

I have tested normal livecd creation, I have also tested
livecd-creation with invalid kickstart data
and these patches work fine in the short run. I would like to see these patches
committed as this provides temporary relief of the underlying issues
with pykickstart
and urlgrabber in the immediate time frame.

This will buy us time to work on fixing the underlying issues mentioned above.
Thanks Bruno, +1 from me.