[Fedora-livecd-list] how to enable btrfs for livecd ?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 14:04:24 UTC 2010

> Hi Yi, do you have any plans to post some of your work upstream i.e. here?
> If not, we'll start to cherry-pick from your repo, lots of good stuff
> there, like btrfs support :)
>
> Thanks,
> Alan

Hi Yi,
are you aware that your btrfs code is not working? I concluded that
because even if Meego 1.0 image is supposed to be btrfs it only
installs if you choose ext3 partition type anaconda during the
install. Are you aware of that bug?

Alan if you get any core from Meego into Fedora's version of
livecd-creator I'm willing to be test the code and see if it creates
valid btrfs iso images.

If these is a way to do it right now just tell me how.

Hope I can help by other means if not by coding...