[Fedora-livecd-list] I applied to be able to do commits to livecd-tools and gitlivecd

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jun 14 16:41:36 UTC 2010

I am mostly interested in working with enabling lzma changes right now, but
might have some interest in other things as time goes by. I am also interested
in getting an updated build in rawhide now to start testing early in the
F14 development process. By having commit access to livecd-creator, I can
do the actual work with making that happen if others agree it's OK to do.