[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora 11 live cd hangs on logout...

James Heather j.heather at surrey.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 20:04:00 UTC 2010

An update on this: it is xorg-x11-drv-synaptics causing the bother.

To verify this, you can build a live cd from the F11 release repo,
without enabling updates. Put it on a USB stick, boot off it, and you
can log in and out with no trouble. Then

    yum update xorg-x11-drv-synaptics

and reboot. Now try logging in and logging out.

I'm now trying using the F12 xorg-x11-drv-synaptics to see if that
solves the problem.

What a complete waste of three days...

James