[Fedora-livecd-list] Hi, I'm the new livecd-tools maintainer

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Fri Oct 22 09:54:20 UTC 2010

"Brian C. Lane" <bcl at redhat.com> writes:

> Hi, I'm Brian, and I'm you're new livecd-tools maintainer :)
> Since the tools are closely involved with the installer we wanted to
> move ownership back to someone on the anaconda team.

I think that's a good move! Welcome!

I do not want to jump on the bandwagon of "are you going to fix this"
but I would like to express the importance of being able to respin
fedora distibutions and put them on CD/DVD and USB sticks. A non-working
CD or USB stick is very bad publicity for Fedora.

-- Johan