[Fedora-livecd-list] Help: How to boot a Live CD by using EFI?

Lee Eric openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 02:40:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

I checked the Fedora 14 installation CD. There are 2 files efiboot.img
and efidisk.img in images directory. What are functions are those
files? It seems EFI boot needs GRUB to boots up the OS. And what's the
function of EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.conf file? Is there any special entry in
this file?

Thanks very much.

Eric