[Fedora-livecd-list] Problem with Fedora 15 livecd-creator

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri May 13 17:09:45 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I've been keeping up with Fedora 15 development.  I'm building a remix of Fedora 15 inside of a Fedora 15 VM.  The Fedora 15 VM in question is fully updated as of today.  I just recently ran into a problem with my 10th rebuild.  I've run into package availability issues here and there over the cycle of my Fedora 15 rebuilds but generally speaking, I haven't really had many problems.

Here's the problem I've run into today... and I've tried rebuilding it 4 times now... with reboots between each attempt and I'm consistently getting the following error:

       Error creating Live CD : fsck after resize returned an error!
       image to debug at /tmp/resize-image-XXXXXX

Anyone else running into this issue?  I've made sure I'm not hitting a full disk or anything else that is ordinary.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street