[Fedora-livecd-list] Kickstart post priority

Jens Ruda jens.ruda at live.com
Tue Jun 19 10:20:06 UTC 2012

Hi
I have a kickstart which includes several other ks files. One of them is /usr/share/spin-kickstart/fedora-live-desktop.ks.

The fedora-live-desktop.ks %post creates some files that I need to modify.

How to determine the order of %post in all the included ks files? I can not get my %post script to run after fedora-live-desktop.ks.
I have collected this information from fedoraforum.org:- The %post sections from the %include are run first.- When a .ks that is called by %include calls another .ks with %include the second included %post runs first.
Is there any way to solve my problem so that the order/priority is always the same? And what about livemedia-creator?
Regards,
Jens