[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora-17-i686-Live-LXDE.iso boot error

ne1uno at hotmail.com ne1uno at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 22:49:16 UTC 2012

After I get past the status bar on the bottom of the screen, the boot process stops and reports the following:
-----
dracut Warning: No boot device "live:/dev/disk/by-label/Fedora-17-i686-Live-LXDE.iso" found

Dropping to debug shell

sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
dracut:/#
-----

And sure enough, there is no /dev/disk/by-label but /dev/disk/by-id.

I had the same problem with Fedora 16 LXDE also. The regular Desktop LiveCD (Gnome version) works fine.

Thank you.