[Fedora-livecd-list] live-cd tools environment limit?

Gareth academicgareth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 03:12:32 UTC 2013

Hi, all

Is there any environment limit for livecd-tools installed from 'yum
install'?

Now, python 2.4 is required, not 2.6 in centos 6.3
Will centos works fine with this tool?
I have created some livecd images, but when machine start up with my custom
livecd, it stoped at grub page (after pressing down at grub page, no
response later).

Any response is helpful.

Thanks

--
Gareth

*Cloud Computing, Openstack, Fitness, Basketball
*
*OpenStack contributor*
*My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email from
Mar 1 2013, notify me *
*and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.*