[Fedora-livecd-list] live-cd tools environment limit?

Gareth academicgareth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:32:47 UTC 2013

Hi, Scott

1. I found both Centos and Fedora have document about creating custom
image, and both of them use livecd-tools. So I ask for help in both
communities. (no response from Centos now)
2. I`ll try -tboot later, and thanks you advice

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:26 PM, Scott Dowdle <dowdle at montanalinux.org>wrote:

> Gareth,

Gareth

*Cloud Computing, Openstack, Fitness, Basketball
*
*OpenStack contributor*
*My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email from
Mar 1 2013, notify me *
*and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.*