[Fedora-livecd-list] problems with kickstart.py script installed com54.743.600

sravanth.kandi at colruyt.be sravanth.kandi at colruyt.be
Thu Feb 28 11:40:28 UTC 2013

	Hello,

	We are using livecd-tools-13.4-2.el6.x86_64 rpm on RHEL6.We found a bug in the livecd-creator tool where he empties the /etc/resolv.conf while doing selinux configurations. In /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/imgcreate/kickstart.py(installed by python-imgcreate-13.4-2.el6.x86_64 rpm), class SelinuxConfig in the function relabel opens the listed files (/etc/resolv.conf) with mode "w+". This truncates the file as we have seen. Changing this to "a+" fixes the issue.

	class SelinuxConfig(KickstartConfig):

	    """A class to apply a kickstart selinux configuration to a system."""

	    def relabel(self, ksselinux):

	        # touch some files which get unhappy if they're not labeled correctly

	        for fn in ("/etc/resolv.conf",):

	            path = self.path(fn)

	            f = file(path, "a+")

	            os.chmod(path, 0644)

	            f.close()

	Did any one come across this issue?

	Regards,

	Sravanth.

Dit bericht is onderworpen aan de voorwaarden beschikbaar op onze website
Ce message est soumis aux conditions disponibles sur  notre site web
This message is subject to the terms and conditions available on  our website