[Fedora-livecd-list] MBR in livecd

Gareth academicgareth at gmail.com
Thu May 16 07:27:57 UTC 2013

Hi, developers

I'm now trying install a system on a disk, such as /dev/sda, in a livecd
environment.
I think I could just follow the steps of making a live cd without the
package step. It seems work, but I found there is no MBR settings during
making a livecd.

I also tried the 'iso-to-disk' script onto a disk. It's bootable, but
failed when finding a usb device.

I'm confused about the progress of setting correct MBR (to a grub, or to a
partition). Is there any clear steps to do that?

--
Gareth

*Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Fitness, Basketball*
*OpenStack contributor*
*Company: UnitedStack <http://www.ustack.com>*
*My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email from
Mar 1 2013, notify me *
*and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.*