[Fedora-livecd-list] Bug when LANG!=C

Olivier Samyn olivier-ml1 at oleastre.be
Thu May 30 21:18:42 UTC 2013

Hello,

I tried to create an efi bootable usb stick using livecd-iso-to-disk
with the following command:
livecd-iso-to-disk --efi --format fedora.iso /dev/sdd

I got got an error saying:
  "EFI boot requires a GPT partition table."
  "This can be done manually or you can run with --format"

As I was running with the format option it seemed a little bit strange.

I seems that parted called with the "p" command only works for english
locale (maybe a bug in parted); but it works when the full command name
is used "print" in this case.

So, I simply patched livecd-iso-to-disk to use the full parted command
name; see attached patch.

Olivier Samyn.