[lk-users] Translation on L10n wiki page

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sat Dec 17 03:12:02 UTC 2011

Hello Thejan,

Localizing major teams pages are really good initiative, thanks for stepping up.

I have completed your request and now you can start converting the
I18N page to Sinhala also.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N

Have a look, if you want help please raise the voice at anytime.

great work !!!

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)