Spins page content

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 22:07:00 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:50:39AM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> So time is tight, Mo's got the mockups in good shape.  I suspect the work
> of converting those mockups to actual HTML pages is going to be quite a
> process and a time consuming one at that.
>
> Should we get a specific list of things we want from the spins now so we
> can just plug them in when the time comes?  I'm worried we'll get
> everything done just in time for F-12 but the spins won't have detailed
> pages yet.

Quite a sensible suggestion.  I believe that Mo's mockup has a
suggested content block we could have spins include, but we might
simply want to go to the Spins SIG and a couple other SIGs and ask,
"Do you have an idea how you'd want to organize the content in the
main block on your page?"  And then move on from there.

Alternately, we could offer better customization post-F12, and ask for
a set block of content with answers to a specific set of questions
about the Spin and the community that produces it.