Zikula Meeting Recap 2009-07-22

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 09:05:03 UTC 2009

2009/7/24 Eric Christensen <eric at christensenplace.us>:
> On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 18:00 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
>> == Packaging Status ==
>> ** Sparks to review license problems in scribite! to determine if he can
>> just remove the "broken" pieces.
>
> The last upstream push of scribite! has all the text editors stripped
> out.  All other-than-GPL licensed items have been removed and the
> package was approved.
>
> Now I need to know what text editor(s) need to be packaged.  Zikula has
> Xinha (I don't think this one is GPL), tinymce, fckeditor, openwysiwyg,
> and nicedit.
>
> Any suggestions/recommendations/requests?

Beacon, which my GSoC mentoree is working on. Part of the project
requirements for Satya's project is that there needs to be working
integration between Zikula and Beacon. You may not want to use Beacon
in the end, but there's work being done on it right now. Let me ping
her to chirp up a bit here.

-