Fedora 12 Release Readiness Meeting :: Wednesday 2009-11-11 @ 20:00 UTC (3 PM EST/12 PM PST)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 05:09:28 UTC 2009

Fedora 12 is a "GO" and testing continues in anticipating of staging the
final content to the mirrors on 2009-11-12.
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-11-10/fedora-meeting.2009-11-10-01.01.log.html

When: 2009-11-11 at 20:00 UTC (3 PM EST/12 PM PST)
Where: IRC #fedora-meeting on freenode

This Wednesday we will have the Release Readiness meeting for the Fedora
12 Final release to coordinate and discuss release day issues in real
time and to make sure we are ready for a smooth release day.  Please
make sure someone from your team is able to attend.

The following list shows the people that represented these teams in past
releases.  If you cannot attend or no longer wish to represent your team
please coordinate an alternate.

Ambassadors -- David Nalley
Design -- Máirín Duffy
Documentation -- Eric Christensen
FESCo -- Jon Stanley
Fedora Engineering Manager -- Tom "Spot" Callaway
Fedora Project Leader -- Paul Frields
Infrastructure -- Mike McGrath
Marketing -- Mel Chua
Quality -- James Laska