Unblocking pagemaster and filterutil module package reviews

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Oct 1 03:28:34 UTC 2009

>> other module we have left to tackle before launch is Something For
>> WYSIWYG, and that some wonderful Docs people have already been doing
>> this, but do not know who's doing that and what's up with it... if
>> anyone reading this knows, can you ping me? Else I'll dig around the
>> next chance I have to get a look at this.
>
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/logistics/2009-September/000229.html
>
> That's the last I see on this list about the subject.  Maybe Eric can
> remind people of the names of what's out there, and either point us to
> unfinished packages, or bugs that reference them if they exist.

I sent an email ping, and then spotted this in today's Docs meeting log:

01:11:52 < Sparks> ianweller: Were you going to review the editor package?
01:12:45 < Sparks> ianweller: I think danielsmw was supposed to get with
you to work out the errors he was getting and possibly get you to review
the package
01:13:50 < ianweller> i'll happily help out when needed :)
01:15:28 < Sparks> #action ke4qqq to follow up with danielsmw on the
editor package for Zikula

...so it looks like that is where we stand right now. I think that if we
don't know anything by, say, the end of Friday, I'll might just break
out my (still new, but beginning to get more familiar) Package Stuff
hammer over the weekend, or find somebody to break out theirs, since we
want to have all the FI stuff up and ready for load testing on staging
by this time next week.

--Mel