Fedora Insight meeting minutes 2010-04-08

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Apr 8 18:53:47 UTC 2010

Meeting minutes are at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-04-08/fedora_insight.2010-04-08-18.02.html
and also available at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#2010.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (stickster, 18:02:28)
   * Present: stickster pcalarco mchua hiemanshu  (stickster, 18:03:36)
   * LINK:
     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight#Meeting_agenda:_2010-04-08
     <-- Agenda  (stickster, 18:03:57)

* Theming/Design  (stickster, 18:04:35)
   * ACTION: pcalarco File a new ticket for enhancement of separate RSS
     feed per pubtype, cc itbegins  (stickster, 18:09:30)
   * ACTION: mchua will point mmcgrath at ticket 2009 to see that RSS now
     provides headline/title  (stickster, 18:11:40)
   * ACTION: pcalarco hiemanshu will close ticket 2009  (stickster,
     18:12:11)
   * LINK:

http://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula/index.php?module=pagemaster&tid=4&filter=issue:eq:220
     (pcalarco, 18:14:11)
   * ACTION: pcalarco email stickster to set up a time on Friday
     2010-04-09 to look at weighting problem, and then figure out if we
     need to ask itbegins for more work  (stickster, 18:15:28)

* Logistics  (stickster, 18:16:19)
   * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/109
     (stickster, 18:16:30)
   * ACTION: stickster rbergeron pcalarco to examine Fedora Insight
     access levels by Monday to exercise/test FASAuth.  (stickster,
     18:23:55)
   * AGREED: Make groups for cmsadmin, cmswriter, cmseditor and work with
     them for now.  (stickster, 18:25:38)
   * LINK:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-04-01/fedora_insight.2010-04-01-18.00.html
     (stickster, 18:29:48)
   * Setting up further workflows probably require or would be very much
     helped by groups.  (stickster, 18:35:00)
   * ACTION: stickster to drive Friday afternoon session on groups,
     likely around 4:00pm Eastern or after  (stickster, 18:38:03)

* Documentation  (stickster, 18:38:28)
   * ACTION: stickster and pcalarco to finish [[Fedora Insight Workflow]]
     with instructions that come out of tomorrow's (2010-04-09) work
     (stickster, 18:41:12)
   * ACTION: rbergeron Add marketing-team tickets for FI content to the
     "Content" topic for next meeting agenda on [[Insight]] page
     (stickster, 18:41:30)

* All Other Business (AOB)  (stickster, 18:45:25)
   * IDEA: Big Come to $DEITY meeting next week to see if we have
     *substantially* advanced our progress to the extent that we're
     feeling good about rolling out to staging.  (stickster, 18:51:00)

Meeting ended at 18:57:52 UTC.

Action Items
------------
[...]

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* hiemanshu
   * pcalarco hiemanshu will close ticket 2009
* mchua
   * mchua will point mmcgrath at ticket 2009 to see that RSS now
     provides headline/title
* pcalarco
   * pcalarco File a new ticket for enhancement of separate RSS feed per
     pubtype, cc itbegins
   * pcalarco hiemanshu will close ticket 2009
   * pcalarco email stickster to set up a time on Friday 2010-04-09 to
     look at weighting problem, and then figure out if we need to ask
     itbegins for more work
   * stickster rbergeron pcalarco to examine Fedora Insight access levels
     by Monday to exercise/test FASAuth.
   * stickster and pcalarco to finish [[Fedora Insight Workflow]] with
     instructions that come out of tomorrow's (2010-04-09) work
* rbergeron
   * stickster rbergeron pcalarco to examine Fedora Insight access levels
     by Monday to exercise/test FASAuth.
   * rbergeron Add marketing-team tickets for FI content to the "Content"
     topic for next meeting agenda on [[Insight]] page
* stickster
   * pcalarco email stickster to set up a time on Friday 2010-04-09 to
     look at weighting problem, and then figure out if we need to ask
     itbegins for more work
   * stickster rbergeron pcalarco to examine Fedora Insight access levels
     by Monday to exercise/test FASAuth.
   * stickster to drive Friday afternoon session on groups, likely around
     4:00pm Eastern or after
   * stickster and pcalarco to finish [[Fedora Insight Workflow]] with
     instructions that come out of tomorrow's (2010-04-09) work
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * (none)