Fedora Insight / zikula assistance needed

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 21:06:20 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Robyn Bergeron
<robyn.bergeron at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Drak,
>
> We talked on irc the other day (I'm rbergeron) and you mentioned you
> could send someone our way to help if we needed someone.
>
> Well - we do :)
>
> Our current list of issues follows below.
>
> We are meeting today for the next few hours from the time of this mail
> on #fedora-mktg on irc.freenode.net - if someone can log in and give
> us a hand, that would be awesome.
>
> Additionally - if it is in the next day or so - looking for any of the
> following nicks on irc and talking to us will probably find someone
> who can round a group up or at least point whoever has come to rescue
> us in the right direction: rbergeron, stickster, pcalarco, hiemanshu,
> gwerra, ke4qqq.
>
> Also, the helper can post to logistics at lists.fedoraproject.org and we
> can coordinate a time when we can all meet.  We are hoping to get
> Fedora Insight to staging by 4/24 and officially launched on 4/27, so
> any help would be much appreciated, and the sooner the better :)

Both drak and matheo came by today and kindly helped us. Between them
and hiemanshu (gwerra), the team got a number of tickets filed, closed
one (#2103) and almost entirely closed another (#2107). We're still
fighting to get the basic publication documented, though. That's all
got to be completed by about 4/22 so we can do final testing before we
move to staging.

Thanks to everyone who showed up today to help. We'll need to make our
last call on 4/23 to decide whether or not we can proceed to staging.

Monday is a terrible day for me since it's full of meetings. Tuesday
is a little better, especially early in the morning and around the
Marketing meeting.

Paul