Fedora Insight on staging (was: start.fedoraproject.org)

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sat Feb 27 03:49:51 UTC 2010

On 02/26/2010 09:00 PM, Paul Frields wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Mike McGrath<mmcgrath at redhat.com>  wrote:

>>> Do we have an existing news feed for these sorts of things we can easily
>>> tie in?
>>>

>> No, but we will when Fedora Insight is deployed.  They've been working on
>> it for many months now but nothing in production yet.
>
> ...So given that people would like such a news feed, this would be an
> ideal time to help get it up and going. Mel Chua is leading the charge
> and could really use a couple extra hands for a few hours.  Mel, is
> the current issue ticket queue correct as far as what's still left to
> do?
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&keywords=~Zikula&keywords=~Fedora+Insight&order=priority

Those tickets were ones I opened, and related to where design was on
publictest6.  The staging server isn't even as far along as this, so I
closed these, and have opened two new tickets for staging:

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&keywords=~Zikula&keywords=~Fedora+Insight&order=priority

These are the two major components of work to be done: 1) customize
pagemaster forms for content workflow; 2) end-user UI customization for
Fedora Insight.  As these get worked on and completed, there may be
subsequent tasks.

We should be able to make headway on these this weekend, but will likely
need additional design work prior to F13 launch.

   - pascal