start.fedoraproject.org

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sat Feb 27 04:13:45 UTC 2010

On 02/26/2010 10:29 PM, Mel Chua wrote:
>>> ...So given that people would like such a news feed, this would be an
>>> ideal time to help get it up and going. Mel Chua is leading the charge
>>> and could really use a couple extra hands for a few hours.  Mel, is
>>> the current issue ticket queue correct as far as what's still left to
>>> do?
>>>
>>> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&keywords=~Zikula&keywords=~Fedora+Insight&order=priority
>
> That's the correct queue for Infrastructure - there are also some
> tickets from FWN, and some tickets in Design. (As a side note, one of
> the big challenges of FI deployment is that it's such a cross-team
> project - making this kind of thing easier for next time is something we
> may want to talk about after the site launches.)
>
> * FWN: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#FWN (all in the
> Infrastructure Trac)
> * Infrastructure:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Infrastructure
> * Design: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Design
>
>   >  There is only one blocker, which I am sure will be done this weekend.
>   >  After that a few steps and we should have most of the stuff up and
>   >  running in stg.
>
> Yep. And the final blocker Hiemanshu refers to is the ticket in Design
> that he's about to close (thank you! I owe you many cookies!)
>
> As you may have noticed on this list, Pascal Calarco is leading a charge
> this weekend if you're free and would like to help - see
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/logistics/2010-February/000409.html.
>

> --Mel
>
> PS: For a couple days, Karsten Wade will be picking up the ball on stuff
> I'd usually be doing - we swapped projects for a week (I'm working on
> the Summer Coding SIG, he's working on FI, until sometime next week when
> we swap back). So s/Mel/Karsten for a little while - FI's getting his
> sysadmin-fu and Summer Coding's getting my marketing-fu for a couple days.

Awesome, thanks for all this info, Mel!  I think we should be able to
make great headway on these this weekend, perhaps almost all if we can
bring over substantially-completed customizations from publictest6 to
staging.  I just sent out a summary of all of this cross-posted to
marketing and news to bring folks up to speed with this.

   - pascal