Zikula sandboxin' to-do list [was: Re: Meeting minutes 2010-01-19]

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 02:35:27 UTC 2010

Thanks to Keiran, we have AuthFAS working from the sandbox instructions
(which I've just done some cleanup on,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_set_up_a_Zikula_sandbox#Install_AuthFAS_for_FAS_Authentication).

http://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/zikula

I made a test account so that it's easier for folks to test if the
sandbox works. Login details are in the same place as the zikula admin
details for this sandbox, just run (as root, on publictest1):

cat /root/zikula-details

(you will need access to publictest1 ("pt1"), which you can get by being
a member of the FAS group "sysadmin-test" - ask for a sponsor in
#fedora-admin if you need this to work on FI.)

The next thing we need to do - which actually, I don't believe we have
designed - is to figure out the schema we want for short URLs, and then
make an .htaccess file to do it:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_set_up_a_Zikula_sandbox#Short_URLs_System

Any takers for designing a short URL system?

The other current question-mark is figuring out why the
zikula-fedora-theme package doesn't appear to produce the desired
result. I've written instructions on how to apply the theme at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_set_up_a_Zikula_sandbox#Applying_the_Fedora_Insight_theme;
the instructions work and the theme applies, but the theme itself (as
packaged) has a bug that makes text vertically overlap. Here's a
picture: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Zikula-theme-bug.png

This appears to be a new bug, so I've filed it at
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/117 so it's findable in the
queue of CSS/Design tickets (information at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Design, quicklink to
queue:
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&keywords=%7Einsight&order=priority).

Any CSS ninjas able to take a look at this?

--Mel