Join with fedora-insight introduction

Peter Borsa peter.borsa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 07:51:58 UTC 2011

Hi Buddhika,

wecome to Insight team. Well, do you want to learn drupal theming or
drupal module development? Because these are important things, there
are 3 big things[1,2,3] that we should do. The first thing is the
authfas module porting from 6 to 7, the second is our theme updating
and testing the mediawiki_api module. I'll install all modules what we
need to our dev. server as soon as possible.[5]
So, I'm available on IRC as asrob, if you have a question feel free to ask me.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_use_cases_for_calendar
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_work_on_the_Insight_theme
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_develop_for_Insight
[4] http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=drupal6-authfas.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/d7work;hb=d7work