Basic insight features

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:33:26 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

I installed another testing sandbox and then cloned in a copy of the
fedora-insight-features repo, using your
"asrob-basic-insight-features" branch.  I have several questions:

* I'm confused a bit by the content -- why are there two directories?
  Is the content supposed to be different and complementary, where I
  enable both modules?  They appear to have the same name in the .info
  files and different versions (0.1 vs. 0.2).

* Does your module code in the 0.2 Feature really require so many
  modules, like Diff and Strongarm, to be installed and enabled?

* Once I install and enable everything, should I be seeing some
  change in the site blocks from your feature?