[Insight] Yesterday meeting

MarĂ­a Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 25 22:56:01 UTC 2012

I think we can do it all Paul, let's just figure it out where to start. :)

Reading logs from our meeting I tried to manage a list of things that
calendar should have. This pretty much resume what everyone want/need (I
think) and simplify a bit the reading of the huge log.

Pls, tell me what you think. If this is correct, I will start writing a
post/mail letting people know that we need Drupal-ninjas (ninjas are
design... so maybe cowboys?) to help us with specific modules that we can
easily integrate without need to work everyone at the same time.

Please, let me know if I miss anything important.

*
General Page:*
Log in/out calendar view
Filters based on location
Filters based on team (or interest)
List by events/meetings/schedules
List by team/location

*User page:*
Personal Calendar
Options to change between calendar lenght (daily, weekly, monthly)
Filters based on location
Filters based on team (or interest)
Calendar Scroll by month (not bigger views) (maybe add a smaller next-prev
month on a side)
Match with -FAS?- to allow users add entries OR send a form to leader with
notes.
Checkbox for groups selection

timeline showing where you are (maybe a red line on a particular hour?)
Items on time

*General Data:*
How to insert data? (manual, rss from some amazing rbergeron .ics? rss from
wiki?)
Auto update against -something-
Milestone .ics or something for general schedules by topic/team/task/user
Check for duplicated
Integrate with some webchat for calendar dates? or just a link with info?
General priority

*Event/meeting/schedule page:*
Bio data
Link to wiki
Owner

*Form:*
Bio (retrieved from FAS? or wiki link?)
schedule/event/meeting to change
everytime a change is made, should send a mail

*Later:*
Sync zodbot with a meeting schedule, so he automaticaly start a meeting.
FAS integration to determine which team you are in

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro