[Insight] Yesterday meeting

Peter Borsa peter.borsa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:25:51 UTC 2012

Hi!

Sorry folks, my last week, weekend was so busy and this week will be
busy as well, because I have a lot of issues in my redmine list. ULX(I
work for them) gave me some extra tasks.

So, I mentioned it yesterday to tatica on IRC, I like her ideas, +1
from me. I'm working on mediawiki module to fix its bugs.
I think María's ideas are possible and solvable. I looked for some
modules that can be interesting for us, for example there is a
timeline sandbox project ;)

I guess we need clarify our tasks, what is the first step in theming,
programming, etc-etc, because there are some great examples, mockups.
María, Paul, one of you can do this?

--
Peter Borsa
http://asrob.net