Fedora 20 Final Release Readiness Meeting :: Thursday, Dec 05, 19:00 UTC

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 20:00:15 UTC 2013

Meeting summary
---------------
* Purpose of this meeting  (jreznik, 19:01:13)
  * "Before each public release all of the groups participating the
    development of Fedora's next release meet to make sure the release
    is well coordinated."  (jreznik, 19:01:15)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Readiness_Meetings
    (jreznik, 19:01:16)

* Current status  (jreznik, 19:01:32)
  * Fedora 20 GA is now Dec 17  (jreznik, 19:04:17)

* Ambassadors  (jreznik, 19:04:36)
  * Ambassadors are pretty much ready, missing poster for release events
    (jreznik, 19:05:46)
  * gnokii to try to prepare release events poster tomorrow  (jreznik,
    19:10:18)

* Design  (jreznik, 19:11:54)
  * mizmo and ryan are working on tickets for websites  (jreznik,
    19:15:52)
  * wallpaper is solid, no changes planned, all positive feedback
    (jreznik, 19:16:05)

* Documentation  (jreznik, 19:18:05)

* FESCo  (jreznik, 19:19:49)
  * FESCo is all good, gnome-software Change page to be updated to
    contain correct information  (jreznik, 19:26:04)

* Fedora Project Leader  (jreznik, 19:27:01)
  * rbergeron beeped PR folks to let them know we are slipped  (jreznik,
    19:28:37)

* Marketing  (jreznik, 19:29:59)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F20_release_announcement
    (suehle, 19:30:19)
  * release announcement is ready, press release is basically ready as
    well, as are screenshots  (jreznik, 19:31:25)

* Infrastructure  (jreznik, 19:32:15)
  * infrastructure all ready to ship bits as soon as they are off the
    press and ready to serve  (jreznik, 19:33:45)

* QA  (jreznik, 19:35:02)
  * QA has to verify open blockers for fixes  (jreznik, 19:36:29)
  * LINK: http://testdays.qa.fedoraproject.org/testcase_stats/
    (jreznik, 19:36:41)
  * for test coverage - xen wasn't covered at all yet  (jreznik,
    19:37:15)
  * adamw to make sure kickstart and hwraid tests get run soon
    (jreznik, 19:38:05)
  * IPv6 testing needs more coverage as it regressed since F18
    (jreznik, 19:41:42)

* Release Engineering  (jreznik, 19:43:07)

* Websites  (jreznik, 19:44:17)
  * websites are quite set, except the sliders, needed asap for
    translation  (jreznik, 19:45:59)

* Translation  (jreznik, 19:48:03)

* Open floor  (jreznik, 19:49:41)