disable desktop background in fedora 13 (LXDE)

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Tue Oct 5 02:24:41 UTC 2010

Thanks, Christoph. I have now subscribed to the lxde fedora mailing
list.

> Edit /etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE/autostart and change the line that reads
> or remove it completely. Instead add a line for xplanet
>
> @xplanet

I have also added

@oclock -geometry -0+0 -tr -fg red -bd red -jewel red

to get the oclock autostarted there (and it works). However, I would
like to add this clock on all my desktops as well as without the
border. Do you know how I can do this using the autostarted feature?
It is a bit of a bother to actually have to go and click the bar at the
top of the oclock each time.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan