lxterminal no transparency

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Mon Feb 11 23:33:42 UTC 2013

It works for me just fine: try using a value of bgalpha
in .config/lxterminal.conf.

I used to have similar problems long ago with F12 but realized that it
worked if I specified the bgalpha (and bgtransparent = true) there.

Ranjan

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:36:27 -0600 lostson <lostson at lostsonsvault.org>
wrote:

> Hello
>
>   Subject pretty much says it all I can not get lxterminal to use the
> transparency option. I can change it up or down and no luck. This is
> Fedora 18 with lxterminal 0.1.11. Is this a known bug or just my issue,
> thanks.
>
>   LostSon
>
> http://lostsonsvault.org
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
deleted on receipt. For those needing to send personal or professional
e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.