[fedora-my] FUDCon Task: Update wiki flight information with the cheapest price you can find

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:23:20 UTC 2012

Hi all, anybody want to take this task?

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012&action=edit&section=9

I commented out the section for now as the flight prices currently are
normal prices, instead of cheapest price. It was originally meant for
the bid.

Now that we've confirmed the event, we'll need to update the flight
prices with the cheapest price we can find + information on which
airline providing the cheapest price.

This task is most relevant for the promotion team i think.

Thanks!!!

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331