[fedora-my] HTML for collective.conference (Re: [Design-team] FUDCon KL 2012 logo design request)

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 02:51:50 UTC 2012

renaming this thread as its getting confusing :)

others who are helping out on the site in the ML too. I think its good
to have this discussion public :-)

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Naveed Ahmed <ahmed.naveed at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> I will start working on the design today. I had a look at the designs you
> mentioned earlier.
>
> And yes, I can make the design without Bootstrap and make it work on mobile
> phones too. Do you want me to do that? Else I will work on Bootstrap itself.

yes, just make it work on bootstrap for now, trying to make it work
without bootstrap at the moment is just premature optimization ..

also, if possible, try to keep the changes within #content

thanks!!!

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331