[fedora-my] FUDCon Logos

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 05:51:10 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
<kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> here are all our available choices at the moment, I've also mentioned
> about wau bulan and i'm still waiting for someone to design on it
>
>    http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/115 - bckurera
>    http://gnokii.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-kl.png - s.kempter
>    http://gnokii.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-kl2.png - s.kempter
>
> pick one , or suggest more design elements

eh .. dont pick one yet .. refrain from voting right now, we'll decide
which logo to pick on our meeting on 20th, this is to give time for
the design team to produce more proposals :-)

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331