[fedora-my] Supporting Organizations in FUDCon KL site

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 19:20:14 UTC 2012

ok guys

heres a little update, we have a supporting organization section in
the fudconkl page, where we will open to local communities to have
their logo there.

the catch is, the community will need to put our promo banner on their
website ..

banner will be provided 1 or 2 days after the site launch.

So if you know any local communities who are interested, just buzz me. Regards.

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331