[fedora-my] Fwd: Idea: FUDCon KL: Booths for fedora teams

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 05:50:59 UTC 2012

forwarding this to the mailing list :-)

the idea is good, however our main concern is space due to the layout
of the building.

so at the moment we dont do booths, especially not corporate booths.
but if its just a desk, maybe we can fit it somewhere.

Or, another possible option, and probably better, is to figure out
whether we can make these booths in the hangout room instead, in the
form of -> a section of the room.

/me adds that into meeting agenda for tomorrow
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:KualaLumpur_2012/Meeting:2012-03-20