[fedora-my] Speaker Pickup

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 07:23:34 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Slaya Chronicles - Geeko Acolyte
<yeoheric at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can they take a cab? Going to KLIA pat midnight can be tiring....

that will mean more cost (compared to just covering fuel)

well .. yeah tiring .. what is not? :-) ..i'm not saying you should be
the one picking them out .. maybe figure out a volunteer who
specifically tasked for this?? ..

i'm ok to pick them up too (and they recognize my face), but i'm not
sure whether its a good idea for me to go considering there'll be
other stuff i need to take care of nearing the event .. (though might
also work if sniffit can sort out the crew :-) )

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331