[fedora-my] Speaker Pickup

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 09:23:46 UTC 2012

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Gurdip Singh <gurdip at apiit.edu.my> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Maybe we could put together a simple guide for the sponsored attendees detailing which bus to take and from where, where to get off, etc.
>
> I'm headed to LCCT on the 6th – if you can wait till then, I will write up a simple doc on the 7th of April. Can anyone do KLIA?

yes, thats the plan  - for the daytime attendees

our issue right now are those arriving at late midnight .. or Gurdip,
can you stay in LCCT until 12:40am and see whether you can get home
affordably around that time? :P .. a clear idea on the cost +
difficulty involved can help us in making decision.

Yes we can wait till 7th April, as this is not an urgent decision to make :-)