[fedora-my] Idea: Reviving Fedora-My Meetups

Maverick JS mavjs01 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 17:15:23 UTC 2012

It certainly is worth it.

I like hanging out at inigo, to be honest. (/me remembers those books at
inigo :D ) APIIT? well....(no comments) Restaurant? I think I'd
concentrate on the "eating" than the "community" part :p

I just happen to _love_ hanging out with "geeky" folks. ;) So, I _might_
organize? (no promises though.) I shall see how my schedule flows after
FUDCon.

--
Kind Regards,
Maverick