[fedora-my] Invitation letter for contributors who are attending from India/Sri Lanka/Bangladesh

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 03:26:37 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Harish Pillay <hpillay at redhat.com> wrote:
> Izhar -
>
> | From last night meeting, an issue was raised regarding the invitation
> | letter. While visitors from the countries are allowed to enter
> | Malaysia without referral for 30 days, the process of applying visa
> | will be more difficult than applying with referral. Therefore it would
> | be beneficial for us to send them an invitation letter.
> |
> | Could we get RH to provide it?. Thanks!.
>
> I will do that today.  I think it should have the RH Malaysian postal
> address on the letterhead and will work with Mansur on it.
>
> We need to have a rapid fire way to generate these letters - ie, as soon
> as a request is made, the letter should go out automatically.  How can
> we make that happen?

Cool thanks!

In term of rapid fire, I dont think thats needed as we're only
planning to send this to those who are sponsored under Fedora funding,
and I think we already have all the requests from South Asia.

A ODF template for my team to use would be enough.

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331