[fedora-my] Melaka Chief Minister in FUDCon KL

Harish Pillay harish at redhat.com
Tue Mar 27 06:06:27 UTC 2012

| RH is willing to deal with protocol stuff if needed (but would be
| cooler if he can simply come over like the mosti minister in last
| foss.my).
|
| Melaka have been a strong supporter of FOSS and if the CM is really
| interested to come all the way from Melaka, I don't see why not.

I think it is a useful endorsement of FOSS and the CM doing a
keynote on the day when we have planned talks would be a good
thing.  I will work with RH Malaysia to ensure that the protocols
of hosting the CM is taken care of and does not impact on the
FUDCon organizing work itself.

| /me added this to tonight's meeting agenda

Yes, please do that, but I think what we need is to determine
what would be good for him to mention/talk about which we can
certainly suggest to him.

Harish